Our ‘Fee Based Hiring’ service is for companies who want a professional hiring service and would prefer to pay for each placement made – we do all of the below but, because we automate as much of the process as possible we are able to reduce our rates significantly
How Does It Works?
Taking a full brief
Your dedicated account manager takes a detailed brief from you. This is a really important step so that we can find out about your business, its culture, your hiring pain points and get into the details of the person/people you are looking to recruit.
Sourcing and Screening
- Once we understand your business and your requirements we will advertise your role on generic and niche job boards and other publishing channels that are relevant to your role so you should feel conﬁdent that job seekers will see your role
- As well as being reactive to applications we will be proactive by:
- Actively searching for your perfect candidate across CV databases, LinkedIn and social media channels and present them with the opportunity to apply for your role.
- Use our unique digital advertising tool which allows us to present your vacancy to an incredibly targeted audience (people who work your competitors or other similar organisations
- Because we take a clear brief we can ensure that candidates who apply are screened effectively so that only those truly interested and relevant are shortlisted for you
We will only present to you the candidates who match your requirements and we feel will be a good fit for your business. You can then decide who you would like to interview.
We organise your first interviews with the candidates (face to face or online) and ensure they have all the information necessary to make a great impression. We will also get feedback from them once the interview has taken place and feed this back to you.
You have hired someone for your business and rather than by paying a typical placement fee of 20% we charge a fee of 12.5% to all customers, regardless of size or stature. This reduced fee will save you on average 30% against other recruitment agencies without compromising the quality of service